But what happens when this interpreter seems to be embodied by a (or reads through a) computer?
What is the reality around us? A structure, a neutral entity modulating in a random way, are we part of it?
Are body and identity really related?
– Digital body distorsion
– Absurdity as discursive creation
– Discrimination or trolling on internet
– Gender and minority concern
– Design issues in digital/physical life
– Gamification and hacking
– Web langage
– Interaction human/code
– Open source as discursive issues
– Identity on internet
– Culture of the self
– Physical/Digital environnement
– Sociology and digital issues
– Collective and/or private thinking
– Langage in Digital
– Storytelling focus on interaction
– Body in/on history
– Digitalized identities
– Automatisation of the body in digital
From the 2nd of September to the 30th of November 2019, 14 artists-researchers will be involved in Code Art Research Program.
Starts March 31st 2019
Ends May 31st 2019
More contents are coming soon. Stay connected – Davantage de contenus sont à venir. Restez connectés