March 2nd and March 3rd 2020.
A great opportunity to get know other programs and residencies involved on the relation between art & science.
Let’s start with a body
Often, a questioning is reflected itself by confrontation, by positioning.
[…] the meme critiques the (mono)authoritarian, or dictatorial functioning of a visual communication
[…] what happens when this interpreter seems to be embodied by a (or reads through a) computer?
What is the reality around us? A structure, a neutral entity modulating in a random way, are we part of it?
Are body and identity really related?
– Gender and minority concern
– Design issues in digital/physical life
– Gamification and hacking
– Web langage
– Interaction human/code
– Open source as discursive issues
– Identity on internet
– Culture of the self
– Physical/Digital environnement
– Sociology and digital issues
– Collective and/or private thinking
– Langage in Digital
– Storytelling focus on interaction
– Body in/on history
– Digitalized identities
– Automatisation of the body in digital
From the 2nd of September to the 30th of November 2019, 14 artists-researchers will be involved in Code Art Research Program.